Don’t do that!

by - Februari 04, 2018


Entering the 6th semester, it feels increasingly busy because of the many things to do. It's been a long time since I have an irregular sleeping hour, sometimes I sleep only 4-5 hours and even I don't sleep at all if being chased deadlines. Apart from all that, I realize that this is my process of getting better, I have thought that 'I will not be like now, if I spent my time like everyone else'. When other people are staying up to the drama, I stay up to work, while others enjoy their free time for hangout, maybe I use my time to write articles or reviews of my blog.

There are times when I'm tired, I'm really tired of physical and mind, but if I look back I've sacrificed a lot to be my present, it would be very loss if I just give up. Lately I feel very depressed because of many people that bother me. I wonder why they love to comment on me, whether it's my appearance or my life. Honestly, I am very uncomfortable with the comments of my classmates, I am so fed up because this has happened since I was in the first half.

I tell them to stop commenting on me because they aren't necessarily better than me, but they always do over and over again. I just post photos about my feelings, they then apologize and say that it's just joking, but I think joking it when other people also laugh and enjoy it, but if other people feel discriminated that name is bullying. I can't say I'm in bully, but they always put out painful words that make me feel like I am different.


There are times when I am lazy to meet them, as a result I don't go to the college, I feel very stressed, remembering their words without tearing my consciousness (believe it or not, I am currently crying like this). At this level, resolving their comments will impact my education if I continue to go down and not go to the college, all my work and tasks are not running as they should. I want to see them, but I can't. I want to reply to their wicked words, but I can only smile or pretend not to hear.

"Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out." - Bullyville.com

I made this post for them and express my feelings. I hope people out there don't do body shaming or bullying others, because it can be very detrimental. You may think bullying as a joke, but for me it can be very painful.

Hopefully in the weeks ahead, they realize that what they do it can harm others. I want my friends to love me the way I am, I want to ignore their comments and keep moving forward. I hope this problem can mature me, and this experience can be intermezzo for my blog's readers. #loveyourself #stopbullying

Image source : Pexels.com


Xoxo,

Chici

You May Also Like

0 komentar