Dear : the shoes owner

by - Maret 15, 2022

Goodbye seems so final. I really wanted to make things better between us, but it's not what you want. So, l'll write this one last message to you and just have to let you go.

I think the hardest part of losing someone you love is not saying goodbye. My heart is full with memories of all the great times we shared. Our story has been fun and exciting, warm and comfortable. I honestly wish that it didn't end this way, but I will respect your decision and continue to be a stranger and avoid contact.

Sometimes i miss the way you made me smile, the way you made me feel so special. I still remember everything from the first time we met, from the text messages to the voice recordings; I still remember everything.

I was upset about what happened in the past, but that doesn't matter anymore. I act like I don't care, like nothing can hurt me and pretend everything is fine. But I think I am just too scared, scared of not being good enough or of getting hurt; maybe afraid that my heart will break into a million pieces because I gave my all to someone who promised he wouldn't hurt me.

You made me happy, but i can't bare the pain you caused me. You left me broken and walked out of my life in the blink of an eye. I just hope you know how much you hurt me when you left. I have to let you go cause we are never going to be the right partner for each other. I just wanna say a proper goodbye and say thank you for the past. There is no "see you again", let’s stop catching up on each other and go back to being strangers. I hope you're doing fine and happy with her. 


You May Also Like

0 komentar